In just 13 days I will be on the plane heading back to England and well I can't really explain how I'm feeling. Try putting excitement, sadness, anxiety and fear into a machine and the outcome is my emotion right now. Of course I'm excited to be back home with my dog, family and friends and to travel Europe with him by my side but I'm also a little nervous as I have no idea what 'home' really is anymore. In fact I'm quite happy calling New Zealand home now. I'm going back to the place I ran away from so yes it sucks in that sense but Jordan and I have a rough outline of a plan and were gonna stick to it. The friends I've made here will without a doubt be the people I call my friends throughout my whole life. Not only are they the best but they are good people and that's all I ever want to surround myself with. I believe New Zealand changed me into a better person and for that I am so thankful and I have well and truly fallen in love with both, the islands and the men.
... Well one of them (:
Lucy x
P.s Waking up to hot air balloons has made me really want to go in one......... *bucketlist
No comments:
Post a Comment