Tuesday, 29 March 2016

Final Hours

It's came down to the last few days here and a place I had never been before is Taupo. Only a 2 hour drive away but still I'd only ever of passed through. I kept on telling Jordan I really want to see Huka Falls before I leave as I've seen on pictures and been told that it's something worth the journey to see. To clarify- it is. The waters were the prettiest of blue it was beautiful. The pictures obviously don't do the justice of actual seeing the colours with your own eyes but I did try. For lunch we ended up in this small restaurant and ate some gigantic burgers, one being named 'The Crack Addict Burger'.  Afterwards Jordan and I then drove around Lake Taupo, which by the way is bloody huge. We headed to Acacia Bay and hired a Kayak and had an hour cruise on the lake itself. It was a perfect day and I'm so thankful for being able to do and see these amazing places. 

Lucy x

No comments:

Post a Comment