Thursday, 21 November 2013

Escaping reality for a while




Sometimes, you just gotta get away from the world for a little bit and relax.
Tom and I visited St. Ives for one night in the middle of October and it was so lovely. I couldn't believe how warm and sunny it was to be in Autumn/ Winter and only an hour and a half away from where I actually live. I felt like I was abroad, as you can see from some of the pictures. We stayed in a B&B called Little Leaf Guest House which was adorable, so clean and well kept. Although we only stayed for one night and could of quite happily stayed there forever it was still nice to get away until we had to drive back home for work the next morning. The beach and the sea are a perfect de-stressing combination, even just to be in complete different company for a while is relaxing. It's such a little, cute town and if you are anywhere near Cornwall I suggest you visit as you will fall in love. Tom's family visit here often and have done since Tom was young so he was the one who shown me this place the first time. Even if you somehow can't get to anywhere other than where you live I am pretty sure there will be some wonderful places with great views right on your door step. The images below are places in Devon where I live. Burrator Reservoir, Bigbury Beach and The Hoe (Plymouth).






XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment